Lawyer/Notary - Commercial Real Estate
Our client, a law firm recognized in the market for its real estate, business law and litigation clientele, is currently seeking a transactional real estate lawyer or notary to complete its dynamic, proactive and competent team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Competitive salary such as in larges offices;
- Reasonable billable hour target (1400 hours);
- Reimbursement of certain expenses (professional certifications, professional development courses, cell phone, expenses related to business development, etc.);
- 4 (four) weeks vacation;
- Group insurance plan;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- Stimulating work environment promoting excellence and work-family balance.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in law and be a member of the Quebec Bar or the Chambre des notaires;
- Have at least 4 (four) years of experience in real estate;
- Be perfectly bilingual;
- Demonstrate an interest in professional growth within a stimulating work environment.
- Manage sales, purchase and real estate financing files with private lenders and financial institutions;
- Organize and manage files related to corporate (mergers and acquisitions) and real estate transactions as well as corporate reorganizations;
- Advising a large clientele of lenders, developers, borrowers, buyers and sellers for various projects, including major real estate development projects;
- Write, negotiate and revise a variety of legal documents;
- Take part in the firm’s various programs and initiatives in order to participate in the brand development of the organization.
You want to join a motivated team, have interesting files and a great deal of autonomy on a daily basis? We would like to chat with you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801