Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a well-established law firm specializing in intellectual property, is currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join a team of diverse professionals.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Pointe Saint Charles
- Friendly, non-hierarchical work atmosphere;
- A company focused on cooperation and that has the wellbeing of employees at heart;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule of 37.5 hours a week; including the possibility of working four (4) days a week;
- Possibility of working entirely from home;
- Group insurance paid at 50% by the employer;
- Four (4) weeks vacation from day one;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses (cell phone, purchase of office equipment, etc.).
- Diploma in legal secretarial studies or in legal studies;
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a position similar in a firm (experience in intellectual property or in trademarks an asset);
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (including Suite office 365, Word and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Maître et WEB TMS (an asset);
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Thoroughness, rigor, organizational skills and autonomy;
- Excellent attention to details, highly organized, independent, great critical thinking skills and good ability to work in a team.
- Assist professionals in trademarks file management;
- Offer impeccable customer service;
- Manage reports and responses to objections;
- Prepare and format various legal documents;
- Input various data;
- Conduct trademarks researches;
- Ability to manage a high-volume of cases and various legal deadlines.
You would like to join a strong team that promotes collaboration and recognizes employees? You are known for your sense of organization and your proactivity? Apply now!