Legal Counsel, Commercial, Corporate and Real Estate Law
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a real estate developer, is looking for a Legal Counsel, Commercial, Corporate and Real Estate Law to join its growing team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Lanaudière, Repentigny
- Forty (40) hours per week;
- Group insurance program partially paid by the employer (50%);
- Hybrid work from home policy;
- Free parking on site;
- Caring work environment with a focus on organizational happiness;
- To collaborate with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals.
- Member of the Quebec Bar or the Chambre des notaires du Québec;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in commercial, corporate or real estate law;
- Agility, flexibility and ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities;
- Creative and solution-oriented;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team;
- Rigour, attention to details and efficiency.
- Review and draft various legal agreements in commercial and corporate law;
- Collaborate with external firm in real estate transactions (acquisition, financing and sale);
- Create contract templates;
- Assist the company’s professionals and its various divisions with their legal needs;
- Ensure the implementation of partnership.
You want to join a growing company that care about the well-being of its employees? You are passionate about real estate and construction? Contact us now!