Our client, an organization that supports a wide range of academic, educational, administrative and data management solutions, is looking for a Legal Counsel to join its team.
- Full time, Temporary
- Montreal, Downtown
- Possibility of working from home at 100% or hybrid formula, at the employee’s choice;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year
- Fifteen (15) statutory holidays, including eight (8) during the holiday season;
- Defined benefit pension plan (DB pension plan);
- Group insurance;
- Flexibility and work/life balance;
- Rewarding work and a meaningful mission;
- Environment where it is easy to fit in and where team spirit is valued.
- Member of the Quebec Bar;
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills who likes to work in a friendly atmosphere;
- Very good thoroughness, proactivity and great sense of autonomy;
- Excellent writing skills in French and professional English.
- Provide legal opinions and advices to managers on various legal issues affecting the organization’s activities;
- Develop documents for contract management and collaborate with the dedicated team;
- Draft service contracts, calls for tenders, licenses agreements, terms and conditions of use of information technology services, service contracts with consultants;
- Intervene in various files mainly related to information technology law and privacy, business law, intellectual property and public contracts;
- Lead negotiations for various commercial and strategic agreements.
You want to be part of an organization dedicated to a rewarding mission? You are looking for a dynamic work environment where team spirit and conviviality are part of the everyday life? Contact us!