Our client, a well-known law firm located on the North Shore of Montreal that offers services to businesses and individuals that go beyond traditional legal services, is currently seeking to fill a Litigation Lawyer position for its offices.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal - North Shore
- Friendly work environment with standing desks and closed rooms;
- Competitive salary and possibility of bonuses every three (3) months;
- Highly flexible work schedule allowing a hybrid remote work policy, and the possibility to work abroad;
- Full and generous range of group insurance (dental, chiropractic, drugs, etc.) partly paid by the employer;
- Many team building activities organized (sugar shack, BBQ, CrossFit, etc.).
- A member in good standing of the Quebec Bar;
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in litigation, mainly in civil or commercial. Extensive knowledge of civil or commercial law will be considered an asset;
- Great command of the Office Suite tools, notably Word and Excel;
- Willingness to appear regularly in court and to intervene in highly contested cases;
- Developed interpersonal skills and sense of innovation and creativity in the face of various disputes.
- Represent the client and plead before the court in civil and administrative matters;
- Prepare legal files and proceedings, and conduct the necessary investigations to take position;
- Provide professional legal opinions and develop strategies to do so;
- Review, draft and negotiate various agreements;
- Any other related tasks.
Would you like to join a team of legal professionals with an innovative approach and a variety of solutions? Does the idea of working in an environmentally friendly “paperless” office with state‑of‑the‑art technology appeal to you? Send us your application now to get all the details about the position!