Our client is a boutique law firm specializing in litigation, professional law and media law, located in the Old Port of Montreal. The latter is currently looking for a new lawyer to join his great team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Old Port
- Billable hours Target promoting work-family balance and teamwork;
- No business development Target;
- Work-from-home material and equipment 100% provided by the firm;
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (two (2) days at the office per week);
- Group insurance program;
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plans (VRSP) available;
- Health and well-being expense account;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of being part of the firm’s succession plan and evolving into a partner role;
- Dedicated team that promotes fun at work and focuses on development.
- Bachelor of Law Degree and member of the Quebec Bar;
- At least five (5) years of litigation experience;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Autonomy, team spirit, interpersonal skills and thoroughness.
- Manage a variety of cases in medical liability, disciplinary and professional law as well as defamation and media law;
- Drafting and revision of procedures and other legal documents;
- Negotiation and Court Representations.
You would like to join the ranks of an organization where you will be recognized at your fair value? Are team spirit and fun at work part of your core values? You like the atmosphere and collegiality of small firms? We want to talk to you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801