Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a unique law firm that mostly deals with start-ups working in the technological field, both on a national and international scale, is looking for a Litigator to join its team located in Montreal and Bromont.
- Full time, Permanent
- Bromont - Montreal
- Collaboration with seasoned professionals;
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system;
- Hybrid remote work that allows the person to work either from Montreal or Bromont;
- Work environment focused on work-family balance;
- Group insurance plan.
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience in civil and commercial litigation;
- Member of the Barreau du Québec;
- Bilingual (oral and written);
- Show great interest for litigation files and the technological field;
- Display initiative, autonomy, and resourcefulness;
- Show critical thinking and a great sense of priorities.
- Take part in corporate, commercial, and real estate litigation, as well as in intellectual property law and civil liability;
- Aid clients in transactional law files and ensure their management with foreign lawyers;
- Negotiate regulations and represent clients within the framework of alternative methods of resolution of dispute;
- Provide advice in case of judicial and out-of-court disputes.
You’d like to show your expertise in the heart of a company that promotes sociability and team spirit above all? You have a marked interest for technology and want to learn more about the topic? Send us your application!