Marketing and Business Development Assistant
Our client, a mid-sized law firm that differentiates itself by its constant innovation and dynamic team, is currently seeking a Marketing and Business Development Assistant.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Marketing and Communication
- Strong belief in organizational happiness, inclusion, teamwork and employee well-being;
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid and flexible work schedule of 35 hours per week;
- Employer-paid group insurance coverage;
- Simplified pension plan with employer contributions;
- Weekly team activities to promote team cooperation.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- DEP in secretarial or office automation (marketing certificate an asset);
- Flawless French and intermediate English (bilingualism an asset);
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools, especially the Office suite;
- Ability to interact with others and to maintain good interpersonal relations;
- Priority management, ability to manage numerous files simultaneously and to assume a support role instinctively.
- Support all professionals within the Marketing and Business Development Department in their daily tasks;
- Maintain sponsorship, event and donation contracts and respond to client inquiries as required;
- Prepare, coordinate and organize events and committees;
- Ensure the balancing of the marketing budget;
- Enter the department’s expenses and produce reports via Excel;
- Manage the department’s email account and redirect messages to the appropriate people as needed;
- Create, edit and format internal and external documents (PowerPoint, corporate presentations, client’s presentations, correspondences, letters, etc.).
Do you want to join a tight team that appreciates everyone’s ideas? Are you an excellent communicator and want to be an integral part of the company’s success by supporting it? Are you ready to take on new challenges as part of a proactive and dynamic team? This position is for you!