Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Our client, a prestigious law firm with large-scale mandates where recognition and respect are daily values, is currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join its dynamic team. Their offices are located in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Marketing and Communication
- Competitive salary and performance bonus;
- Flexible work schedule of 35 hours/week with a work from home policy;
- Full range of benefits;
- Health and wellness account;
- Stimulating work environment where excellence and innovation are promoted daily.
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing or public relations;
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar role in a professional environment;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and good knowledge of social media;
- Creativity, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong writing skills;
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and proactivity.
- Lead the project coordination of multiple marketing communications initiatives from the briefing stage to coordinating planning and execution;
- Participate in updating departmental tracking processes and tools by providing reports;
- Ensure the writing of internal and external communications on various platforms (website, intranet, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- Contribute to the media relations program (maintain media relations and identify new media) and coordinate interview requests;
- Contribute to the development of training materials for lawyers speaking to the media;
- Draft project summaries and communication plans (internal and external) to promote awards and recognition.
You are known for your creativity, your ability to handle several projects at once and to find solutions? You want to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment while having the opportunity to take on several challenges? What are you waiting for?