Our client is currently looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager who loves to take up challenges to join its great team located in Dorval.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Dorval
- Marketing and Communication
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Group insurance program (health, dental, travel and long-term disability);
- Health care spending account;
- Team-building activities (coffee breaks, 5@7, BBQs, social committee, etc.);
- Office supply provided (laptop, cellphone, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication, or diploma of college studies with a relevant experience;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a company so the person has an overview of the theoretical and practical sides, experience in the construction field is seen as an asset;
- Flawless French and professional command of English;
- Knowledge of software (Office Suite, Photoshop, Google Ads, etc.);
- Strong sense of autonomy, great adaptability and intellectual curiosity;
- Good writing skills, meticulousness, creativity and openness;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Design the company’s postings;
- Develop dissemination strategies for the communication and marketing content and ensure its posting on various platforms;
- Set up a calendar of events and activities for the company’s members;
- Create a teamwork and a social committee, and work closely with its members;
- Establish and monitor a budget;
- Manage and update the company’s brand image (logo, clothing items, store platform, etc.);
- Standardize graphics and documents;
- Manage orders and promotional items;
- Develop a strategic plan for the communication and marketing components, and one specific for the company’s subsidiary;
- Establish and monitor a budget.
You’d like to work in a fast-paced, challenging and stimulating company? You are a team player who distinguishes himself·herself by the quality of his·her work and who always gives his·her best? This job is for you!