Notary, Real Estate Law
Our client, a Notary firm specialized in Real Estate Law, is looking for a Notary to join its team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Old Port
- Collaborative team and people-oriented leadership;
- Flexibility in terms of required responsibilities;
- Administrative support;
- Work schedule that allows a good work/life balance;
- Group insurance plan.
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec;
- Strong interest in real estate law;
- Excellent management and organizational skills;
- Professionalism and outstanding customer service abilities;
- Curiosity and excellent analytical skills;
- Interpersonal skills and a good sense of initiative;
- Advise clients on matters related to real estate law, undivided and divided co-ownership, and co-ownership by shares;
- Prepare, draft and revise contracts and notarial acts, and any other related documents;
- Conduct titles research;
- Conduct client meetings;
- Provide legal opinions and advices to clients.
You are starting your career as a Notary and are looking to specialize in real estate law? You want to join a dedicated team and work in a friendly environment? This position is for you!