Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a national leader in telecommunication network infrastructure, is looking for a Paralegal to join its legal team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Anjou - Montreal, Est - Montreal, West
- Competitive salary;
- Full-insurance coverage through the employer;
- Hybrid work-from-home policy;
- Retirement program with employer contributions;
- Fast-growing company;
- Wide variety of files and versatility of the role.
- AEC in legal techniques;
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and French;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in similar duties;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Organizational skills, rigour, discretion, autonomy and ability to work under pressure and at high volume.
- Manage claims and litigation;
- Prepare, draft and revise various legal documents (contracts, agreements, letters, formal notice, internal policies, etc.);
- Suggest regulations and prepare documentation accordingly;
- Arrange meetings between intervenors for the preparation of a defence, examination or testimony at trial;
- Maintain corporate books;
- Write resolutions and minutes;
- Ensure compliance with company practices;
- Maintain the register of legal provisions for claims and disputes as well as corporate registrations.
You are interested in joining a growing company and working on large-scale projects? You would like to evolve in a role with responsibilities and benefit from autonomy? This position is for you! Contact us for more information!