Paralegal (corporate and transactional)
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a purchasing group that aims to be the distributor of choice in the automotive aftermarket, is currently looking for a Paralegal (corporate and transactional) to joint its team located in Boucherville.
- Full time, Permanent
- Collaborative and welcoming work environment that plans team building activities on a regular basis;
- Competitive salary and possibility of bonuses;
- Flexible remote work policy that offers four (4) days per week at home and the freedom to work abroad;
- Three (3) weeks of vacations a year;
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions and group insurance effective upon hiring;
- Work supply provided (cellphone, laptop, screens, etc.).
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in commercial and corporate law, or seven (7) to eight (8) years of experience as a Legal Assistant who’d like to evolve as a Paralegal;
- Diploma (DCS) or attestation (ACS) of college studies in legal technique, seen as an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English), both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Office software (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Strong cultural consistency, values of entrepreneurship and teamwork;
- Ambition, flexibility and strong sense of initiative;
- Great organizational, planning and priority management skills.
- Work on mandates arising from the activities of its Canadian, American and British business units that mainly involves commercial and corporate law;
- Ensure the bookkeeping of minutes and the day book of the purchasing group;
- Prepare the documentation for reorganizations, fund flows transactions and other corporate events, and witness their completion with other team members;
- Lead the billing of external lawyers and other legal department operations with the Legal Director;
- Potentially manage a global intellectual property portfolio in collaboration with an external counsellor;
- Participate in various special projects with other members of the legal team (e.g., review of banner contracts);
- Any other related tasks.
You like to evolve within a constantly changing environment that provides great advancement possibilities? You share the same values of diversity, inclusion and respect as the company? Send us your application!