Our client, a large organization that brings together multiple municipalities, is in downtown Montreal. He is currently looking for a Political Assistant to join his wonderful team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Organization that advocates human values such as collaboration and mutual aid;
- Work schedule of 32.5h/week and possibility to work only four (4) days/week in summer;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation on top of the closing of offices during the holiday season;
- Full range of group insurance entirely paid by the employer;
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and pension fund with employer-employee contributions;
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in political and administrative support fields;
- Perfect French;
- Master of Office 365;
- Like to work in teams and bring his positivity to the group;
- Want to exceed expectations and is willing to complete a task that isn’t necessarily his;
- Can work under pressure and manage his priorities efficiently;
- Show diplomacy and excellent communication skills.
- Support a team of seven (7) advisors as for numerous spheres regarding municipality issues, such as the environment and the taxation;
- Execute the drafting, text processing, and page layout of various official documents related to Political Branch’s activities and ensure their follow-ups;
- Coordinate the logistic of important company’s meetings;
- Ensure the management of the agenda and deadlines;
- Take part in the mailing and compilation of polls;
- Play distinct roles in annual sittings and other main events.
You are known for your team spirit, impressive methodology and rigorousness? You love everything about politic and want to be more involved in files related to the field on a daily basis? Send us your application right away!