Real Estate Lawyer
Our client, a well-established law firm specializing in business law, real estate law and litigation is looking for a Real Estate Lawyer to join his team of diverse professionals.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Friendly work environment and team events organized on a regular basis;
- Company focused on cooperation that has its employees’ interests at heart;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid remote work policy;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation;
- Registered retirement-saving plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses (cellphone, purchase of office equipment, etc.).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in real estate law;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent attention to details, highly organized, independent, great critical thinking skills, and good ability to work in a team.
- Represent the interests of financial institutions, creditors, real estate developers and SMEs;
- Prepare real estate financing and partnerships;
- Negotiate sale agreements, development agreements and construction contracts;
- Work closely with clients in order to assure the success of their projects;
- Proceed with the incorporation of companies, the drafting of corporate documents and the drafting of agreements between shareholders or companies.
You’d like to join a reputable team of experienced professionals who support companies of all sizes? You are recognized for your dynamism and challenges motivate you? This position is for you! Apply now!