Senior Accounting Technician
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a Quebec-based company that has been operating in the publishing industry for over forty (40) years and enjoys a solid reputation, is currently looking for a Senior Accounting Technician to join their fantastic team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Accounting and Finance
- Motivating work environment that promotes employee loyalty through mutual support, integrity and respect;
- A company that focuses on the well-being of its employees and promotes pleasure at work on a daily basis;
- Free access to all of the publishing house’s books (books published after the start date);
- Five (5) weeks of vacation, flexible and summer schedules, group insurance, time off on your birthday, etc.
- DEC in accounting, administration or any other related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position in a company working in the literary or cultural field;
- Fluent in French (knowledge of English is an asset);
- Knowledge of the Office suite (mainly Excel);
- Good judgment, analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage several files simultaneously.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Inventory monitoring and adjustments;
- Perform the payroll of a dozen employees on a bi-monthly basis;
- Do the bank reconciliation;
- Process the authors’ contracts and allocate their royalties;
- Manage grant and tax credit applications.
Are you as passionate about numbers as you are about literature? You are not afraid of challenges and you would like to join a company that will allow you to grow professionally? Apply now!