Senior legal counsel, Commercial transactions
Our client, a world leader in its industry, is currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel, Commercial Transactions to join its legal department in Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Dorval
- Autonomy and great responsibilities;
- Complex and challenging cases with an international scope;
- Five (5) weeks of vacation per year;
- Comprehensive group insurance program, entirely paid by the employer;
- Generous pension plan;
- Access to a telehealth program.
- Member of the Quebec Bar;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in commercial or transactional law or commercial litigation;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills, determination and poise;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Act as the lead negotiator in major sales transactions;
- Review and draft a variety of complex commercial agreements;
- Support the company’s departments (contracts, marketing, sales, finance);
- Work with senior management on risk management strategies;
- Respond to a variety of compliance issues.
You have a strong background in commercial law and want to take your career to the next level? You enjoy working on complex cases with an international scope? This position is for you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801