Senior Paralegal in Corporate Law
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a national law firm with a reputation for excellence and significant cases, is seeking a Senior Corporate Paralegal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Competitive salary;
- Complete employer-paid group insurance;
- Homework policy in place allowing for a hybrid schedule and a good work/life balance;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan;
- Importance given to professional and personal development (mentoring, language courses, training, etc.);
- Amount allocated to expenses related to physical activity.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a paralegal;
- DEC in paralegal techniques;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Thoroughness, good team-player, capacity to manage several files simultaneously and excellent organizational skills.
- Prepare documents for reorganization, merger, extension, change of status and dissolution of corporations;
- Draft resolutions;
- Maintain minute books;
- Filing of documents of corporate statutes;
- Conducting research, particularly on corporations;
- Updating legal documents.
Are you interested in a highly challenging position? Would you like to work in a collaborative, supportive and learning environment?