Senior Paralegal, Transactional & Corporate
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a leading national firm, recognized for its level of excellence and its large-scale mandates, is currently looking for a Senior Paralegal, Transactional & Corporate to join its Montreal’s office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Opportunity to work on interesting large-scale files;
- Firm advocating for diversity and inclusion by the implementation of various in-house programs;
- Competitive salary and performance bonus;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year;
- Flexible remote work policy;
- Full range of group insurance entirely paid by the employer (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.).
- Attestation of college studies (AEC) in legal technique;
- Ideally, seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in the transactional and corporate field;
- Full bilingualism;
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite software;
- Versatility and ability to work well in a team;
- Strong sense of organization and sharp attention to details.
- Prepare documentation relating to incorporations, organizations, amendments, dissolutions, continuances, share capital, extraprovincial registrations, rollovers, estate freezes and other corporate transactions;
- Draft annual corporate resolutions;
- Manage physical/virtual files and monitor their progress;
- Participate in various projects;
- Any other related tasks.
You’d like to evolve within a prestigious firm renowned for the excellence of its cases? You want to be involved in large-scale operations alongside seasoned professionals? Send us your application now!