Transactional and Financing Lawyer
Our client, the innovative firm Robic, is known to everyone in the field of business law, technology and intellectual property. In order to consolidate his transactional team, he is looking for a Lawyer whose practice will consist of 70% mergers and acquisitions and 30% financing files. The position can be located in Quebec or Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal - Quebec
- Firm with an international reputation but on a human scale;
- Team of seasoned professionals working on high-quality files;
- Most pleasant work environment that focuses on flexibility and innovation;
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system;
- Group Insurance;
- Great autonomy in files;
- Investments in the continuing legal education and development of each human being who contributes to the firm’s success;
- Target of billable hours of 1400 hours allowing a real work-life balance.
- Have approximately seven (7) years of experience in transactional law and financing;
- Master French and English, both orally and in writing, in order to be able to manage national and international files;
- Have the ability to pilot a transaction independently;
- Possess solid experience in terms of negotiation;
- Demonstrate a level of sustained knowledge in transactional and corporate areas, as well as in venture capital financing;
- Possess experience or knowledge of taxation (an asset);
- Be a member in good standing of the Quebec Bar;
- Demonstrate leadership, team spirit, have a sharp business sense and excellent negotiation skills as well as manage several files simultaneously while respecting deadlines with rigor;
- Demonstrate a sense of initiative, resourcefulness, meticulousness and autonomy, as well as great intellectual curiosity.
- Act as an expert in transactional law and financing for start-up companies, but also companies at various stages of growth;
- Accompany a large clientele in the creation and development of their business and become a real partner in their success and growth;
- Participate in major transactions in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing, venture capital and corporate reorganizations, among others;
- Contribute to files related to technology transfer, licensing and collaborations.
Are you experienced in corporate, commercial or transactional law, but can’t stand the hours of large offices? Would you like to be part of a work environment that allows the success of its members by offering an excellent work-family balance, while valuing the professional and personal development of its employees? This position is for you!