Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a multidisciplinary office well known for its expertise in intellectual property, its large group of professionals with broad competencies and its enthusiasm for dynamism and determination, is looking for a Transactional Lawyer to join its great team of Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Firm with an international reputation but on a human scale;
- A team of seasoned professionals working on high-quality files;
- Most pleasant work environment that focuses on flexibility and innovation;
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system;
- Groupe insurance;
- Investments in the continuing legal education and in the development of everyone who contributes to the firm’s success;
- Reasonable target of billable hours allowing a real work-life balance.
- Four (4) to six (6) years of experience in transactional law;
- Member of the Barreau du Québec;
- Bilingual (both speaking and writing)
- Team player that shows resourcefulness and meticulousness in his files, and is able to guide independently large-scale transactions;
- Show leadership, have a keen sense of business, and know how to manage multiple files simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Show intellectual curiosity.
- Act as an expert in transactional law for companies of various stages of growth;
- Guide a broad clientele in the creation and development of their business and become a real partner in their success and growth;
- Take part in major transactions in fields of mergers and acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations, among others;
- Contribute to files related to technology transfer and licensing.
You have a solid experience in transactional law and are recognized for your autonomy? You’d like to be part of an office that fosters its members’ success and promote work-family balance, while valuing the professional and personal development of its employees? This position is for you!