Senior Administrative Assistant
Please note that this position is filled
Our client is an investment firm whose offices are in downtown Montreal. He is currently looking for a senior administrative assistant to join his team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Structured and growing environment;
- Remote Telework Policy;
- 35h/week schedule and paid overtime;
- Competitive base salary and discretionary bonus;
- Four (4) weeks vacation per year;
- Comprehensive group insurance and competitive Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with employer contributions.
- Seven (7) years of experience in a similar large business role in professional services;
- Experience in finance (an asset);
- Impeccable English and professional competence in French;
- Mastery of the Office suite;
- Proactive, organizational, professional, discreet and adaptable.
- Support one (1) VP and two (2) other managers in their administrative functions (calendar management, schedules, important deadlines, meetings, etc.);
- Prepare and draft all documents for Board meetings;
- Coordinate travel within Canada and internationally;
- Participate in the management of various special projects;
- Organize corporate events and plan Board meetings;
- Play a strategic role in proposing initiatives to improve existing processes;
- Act as a point of contact for all external correspondence, etc.
You are known for your productivity and attention to detail? Do you want to join a tight-knit and dynamic team, which above all likes to collaborate on major projects? Send us your application today!