Administrative and Marketing Assistant
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a non-profit organization dedicated to clinical oncology research and very well known in Canada, is currently seeking an Administrative and Marketing Assistant to join their office located in Town of Mount Royal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Ville Mont-Royal
- Salary range reaching as high as $55,000 based on experience;
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule of 35 hours/week (work/life balance is a priority in this organization);
- Pension fund and group insurance paid at 50% by the employer;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation, twelve (12) sick days;
- A monthly allowance for the reimbursement of cell phone expenses and all computer equipment for the work at home is provided;
- Pleasant, friendly and team-oriented work environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in administrative support (in a pharmaceutical or medical company an asset);
- Flawless English and intermediate French;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Adobe an asset);
- Intellectual curiosity, autonomy, ability to manage several files at the same time, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Support the executive team in their administrative management, including managing their calendars, handling emails and planning meetings (committees, board of directors, meetings, etc.);
- Coordinate and ensure the logistics of team members’ travel;
- Receive invoices and have them signed by the proper individuals;
- Write, correct and format various documents;
- Create and produce visual supports via PowerPoint as well as content for social media;
- Demonstrate a strategic eye by bringing in new ideas to further develop the brand and users;
- Filing, archiving and scanning various documents, etc.
Do you want to join a team that has the human being at the heart of its actions and whose goal is the advancement of the company and research? Are you a proactive and creative person who loves to face stimulating challenges? If the answer is yes, this is the right opportunity for you.