Our client, a well-established company for nearly 100 years and recognized as a leader in the agri-food industry in Quebec, is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support two (2) Vice-Presidents in their duties. Its offices are located in Ahuntsic.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Ahuntsic
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule of 37,5 hours per week, mostly remote;
- Group insurance program;
- Pension plan;
- Free parking on site;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation;
- Stimulating, human and collaborative work environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar position;
- ACS or DCS in secretarial studies or any other relevant field;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite;
- Professionalism, discretion, as the person will have access to confidential information, and an excellent ability to adapt;
- Strong organizational skills, alertness and initiative are also required.
- Support two members of the executives on a day-to-day basis in their duties, in addition to supporting the employees of the department;
- Coordinate agendas and manage deadlines;
- Organize and attend meetings, take notes and ensure necessary follow-ups;
- Coordinate travel;
- Prepare, revise and format various documents;
- Ensure document management;
- Carry out administrative management and office organization, particularly in terms of inventory management, management of the procurement process and suppliers;
- Participate in the organization of events and the deployment of various special projects.
You want to work in a fast-paced environment? You are known for your professionalism and your strong team spirit? Apply now!