- Three (3) weeks vacation and one (1) paid week between Christmas and New Year’s Day;
- Ten (10) personal days per year;
- Full range of group insurance paid in part by the employer based on the coverage chosen;
- Computer equipment provided for telework;
- Very active social committee.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in administrative support in a corporate environment, in the real estate field (an asset);
- Excellent command of English and professional French;
- Secretarial studies will be considered an asset;
- Very good command of Microsoft Office and DocuSign software;
- Outgoing, team player, with excellent stress management and who likes to have fun at work.
- Collaborate with managers and provide effective administrative support to facilitate their daily work;
- Manage and update the managers’ calendar;
- Manage emails and mail and sort them according to the importance of the requests;
- Plan various trips including flight and hotel reservations, conference registration, etc.;
- Prepare reports, file and update files, take notes, prepare presentations, etc.;
- Data entry in various software programs;
- Demonstrate openness and adaptability to the changing needs of the team while maintaining a high level of confidentiality;
- Coordinate and/or participate in team meetings and team events.
Do you want to be part of a close-knit team and feel that your work makes a difference in the lives of the people you work with? Are you a meticulous person with excellent priority management skills? We want to hear from you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801