Project Administrative Assistant
Our client, a world renown pharmacology that stands out by its approach focused on the patient, its internal dynamism, and its innovative spirit, is looking for an Project Administrative Assistant who wants to be an integral component of the company and join its wonderful team of Saint-Laurent.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Ville Saint-Laurent
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Several holidays and closing of offices between Christmas and New Year;
- Full competitive range of group insurance and retirement saving plan (RSP) as of hiring;
- Hybrid work schedule of 35h/week and possibility to have Friday afternoon off;
- Free parking on site;
- Continuous training absorbed by the employer and reimbursement of some expenses;
- Welfare account.
- Collegial studies in Administration, Office Automation, Secretaryship, or counterpart;
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role in a company that works in the pharmaceutical filed (asset);
- Bilingual (master in one of the two languages);
- Has experience with the Office suite, but especially with Excel;
- Shows proactivity, cognitive abilities, and intellectual curiosity;
- Demonstrates a will to learn quickly, a keen attention to details, and a desire to work in teams.
- Provide one’s support for projects opening;
- Ensure the monitoring of the bills, proceed to the opening of POS, and take up the management of the schedules;
- Orchestrate meetings/conferences and prepare relevant documentation, organize business trips, write internal announcements and handle translation needs;
- Place office supply orders, if need be, take part in projects, manage files, and ensure the follow-up;
- Run the company’s website in a proactive way, so its information and content are always relevant and updated;
- Produce the expense report.
The “quality over quantity” saying perfectly describes your work ethic? You love working in teams and are often recognized for your approachability? Don’t wait any longer, we want to meet you!