Administrative Assistant, Technology & Innovation
Our client, a large non-profit organization representing key players in the construction and civil engineer industry, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to complete its team located in Quebec City.
- Full time, Permanent
- Collaborative work environment aligned with innovation and open to new ways of doing things;
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced experts in their fields of practice;
- Complete group insurance entirely paid by the employer;
- Two (2) weeks of paid vacation during the holiday season, as well as generous vacation weeks;
- 35 hours per week work schedule;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Hold a degree in secretarial studies;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Strong organizational skills and a sense of initiative;
- Be recognized for your professionalism, your ability to manage priorities and to handle multiple files at once.
- Organize and prepare meetings;
- Manage files (opening, analysis, updating, closing, etc.) and ensure the necessary follow-ups;
- Prepare, write, transcribe and format various documents (minutes, notices of meetings, letters, PowerPoint presentations, memo, etc.);
- Update various lists;
- Ensure the administrative work related to trainings;
- Ensure appropriate filing, etc.
You want to join a collaborative and professional team? You got a great sense of initiative? This position is for you!