Administrative Assistant, training section
Please note that this position is filled
Our client is an organization that works to improve practice conditions in intermediate resources for different living environments and support services. It is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant, training section to join its team located in Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Collaborative work environment that fosters teamwork and cooperation;
- Hybrid remote work policy and four (4) weeks of vacation after one (1) year of service;
- Full range of group insurance and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Telemedicine program available;
- Many team building activities planned on a regular basis.
- Diploma of college studies (DCS) in administration or any other relevant field;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- Excellent command of French (written and spoken), command of English is seen as an asset;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Desire to work in a team and contribute to the great energy;
- Flexibility, autonomy and strong organization skills;
- Great attention to details, rigour and sense of initiative.
- Manage all logistic related to training (room bookings, follow-up on registrations and evaluations, interactions with trainers, planning committee meetings, etc.);
- Write forms and surveys, as well as revise briefing documents;
- Provide information to members on training issues and promote the program;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the learning management platform;
- Receive and verify attendance lists validated by the trainers;
- Ensure the follow-up on monthly invoicing with the accounting department;
- Create on-demand training sessions;
- Manage all administrative tasks related to trainings.
Are you a team player with a bubbly personality and an unmatched organization? Send us your application, we want to meet you!