Administrative Assistant, work from home
Novea Recrutement’s fabulous team is looking for a proactive and dynamic administrative assistant who wants to be part of the success of our team.
We specialize in legal, administrative, human resources, marketing and executive recruitment, and are looking to expand our fabulous team! Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal, but we advocate flexibility by offering the possibility of working from home at 100% (or almost!). Start date would be in September 2022.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Old Port
- Dedicated, dynamic and ambitious team;
- Informal, flexible and challenging work environment;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year in addition to the closing of the office during the holidays;
- Fully paid group insurance program;
- RRSP with employer-employee contributions;
- Bonus based on profit sharing;
- Wellness Spending Account;
- Personal days;
- Possibility of 100% telework (or almost!).
- Possess a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Have a degree in translation, administration or secretarial work, and have at least one year of relevant experience;
- French and English bilingualism, mainly in writing;
- Be organized, meticulous, professional, creative and dynamic – don’t be afraid to put your grain of salt at all levels of the company;
- Junior professionals welcome!
- Correct, translate simple documents with online tools and format various documents (in French and English), including CVs, cover letters, interview notes, references, job postings, articles, marketing content and others;
- Act as a conductor to organize team members and ensure that they respect their deadlines and methodologies;
- Schedule telephone interviews and meetings, administer the tests to the candidates and compile the results;
- Manage the agenda of recruiters, enter data into the database and ensure the accuracy of information at all times;
- Update the various lists and create new ones as needed;
- Offer an administrative support to the marketing;
- Ensure that we always offer quality service to our candidates and our clients: prepare follow-ups, update files containing personal information, participate in client development, etc.;
You want to actively participate in the development of a company? You want to be part of a dynamic, professional and passionate team? You like to be independent and autonomous in your duties? WE WANT TO MEET YOU!