Application Support Specialist
Our client, a five (5) year old company in the regulatory technology field, is currently seeking an Application Support Specialist to join their team based in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Strong emphasis on innovation, creativity, personal and professional development;
- A company focused on cooperation and that has the human being at heart;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule of 40 hours per week;
- Group insurance paid at 90% by the employer;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses including the purchase of office equipment;
- New office currently under construction.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in a similar position;
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in computer or information technology;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Perfect knowledge of Office 365 software (Zendesk, Jira, SQL are assets);
- Proactivity, a sense of responsibility and a good ability to work in a team;
- Excellent client-oriented communication skills.
- Provide technical assistance by phone or email to clients using the platform and when experiencing any problems;
- Act as the first point of contact for any software issues or problems and attempt to resolve them by establishing a priority list;
- List the information about the problem in the Zendesk software;
- Analyse the matter and take note of the multiple steps in resolving issues;
- Communicate with customers to inform them of the ongoing investigation, changes and service interruptions;
- Implement interactive methods to promote the integration and the use of the platform to the customers, etc.
Do you have a natural ability to support anyone who is having difficulty with technology? We recognize you for your exceptional customer service and your ability to solve problems? Would you like to join a company that is committed to surpassing yourself? This position is for you!
This job offer is interesting for you?
Submit your candidacy!
Fill in the form the form to send us your application file right away. Do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter or other useful document with your request.
417, Saint-Pierre St., Office 801