Bilingual Talent Partner
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, TMX Group, is a globally recognized organization that powers capital and commodity markets with client-centric, technology-driven global solutions. To allow the company to surround itself with the best human resources, we are looking for a Bilingual Talent Partner who will act as a resource person for all matters related to recruitment and managers coaching and support for the Montreal office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human Resources
- Direct and constant communication with the various department managers at all levels;
- Great autonomy and opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills;
- Pleasant team, which helps and supports each other on a daily basis with humour and positive attitude;
- Stable work environment offering more than competitive working conditions;
- Work schedule of 37.5 hours per week;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation plus two (2) personal days and two (2) paid volunteer days;
- Defined contribution pension plan from day one with a minimum employer contribution of four (4)% and an optional employee contribution;
- Group insurance, competitive salary, stock purchase program, health spending account, work from home equipment provided, and much more!
- Proven track record of hiring exceptional people across multiple disciplines, particularly in the IT sector;
- Strong sourcing experience with a range of different avenues;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to business partner and build relationships with managers at all levels;
- Collaborative with the ability to adapt your approach to meet the needs of the business;
- Strong ability to build networks and build talent pipelines to drive a proactive approach;
- Be creative and experimental in how talent is attracted;
- A collaborative approach to how you work and work with others within the wider People team;
- Strong French and English communication skills as you will be called on working on Montreal and Toronto files;
- Have a high attention to detail, taking personal pride in accuracy, accountability and efficiency.
- Manage full cycle, end to end recruitment (everything from job requisition to hire) for your assigned portfolio groups;
- Collaborate with hiring managers to craft and communicate the value proposition to candidates effectively in order to attract outstanding people for TMX;
- Build relationships with the businesses to understand workforce planning, leverage digital recruitment marketplaces and sourcing technologies to source and build pipelines;
- Use data, reports and dashboards to advise managers on market trends and finding best ways to find people and manage expectations;
- Bring extensive expertise with our Workday HCM solution, acting as an advisor to the business and an SME to HR on the recruitment tool, while working with internal stakeholders to troubleshoot and correct issues;
- Collaborate with HR colleagues on various initiatives to ensure success by contributing towards a positive, supportive and inspiring work environment.
Do you love building relationships and supporting managers in their recruitment needs? The sourcing of candidates and the complete recruitment cycle no longer holds any secrets for you? Would you like to be part of the success of a company? Here is your chance!