Our client whose mission is to meet the various needs of SMB is currently looking for a Business Lawyer to join tis team located on the south shore of Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal - Rive-Sud
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Competitive hybrid remote work policy;
- Group insurance and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP);
- Closing of offices on holiday;
- Great family-work balance and wellness programs offered;
- Free parking on site.
- Five (5) years of experience in business law;
- Member of the Quebec Bar;
- Good knowledge of the business world;
- Ability to simplify the legal language in order to adapt it to clients;
- Team spirit, autonomy, proactivity and dynamism.
- Guide clients in the purchase and sale of small and medium-sized businesses (SMB);
- Draft and review letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, share purchase agreements, due diligence, and various legal documents;
- Participate in transaction negotiations;
- Counsel clients in tax reorganizations and reorganizations of capital.
You’d like to work for a human company that takes a keen interest in the well-being of its employees? Send us your application now!