Our client, a well-established Quebec company with over forty (40) years of experience and recognized as a leader in technological innovation worldwide, is currently seeking a Compensation Advisor to join its team. Its offices are located in the east end of Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Est - Montreal, West
- Human Resources
- Flexible work schedule of 37.5 hours per week with the possibility of working from home;
- Competitive salary;
- Full range of group insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- At least four (4) years of experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any other field deemed relevant with a specialization in compensation;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (mainly Excel);
- Strong analytical skills, professionalism and ability to work independently;
- Intellectual curiosity, excellent management of priorities and ability to handle several files simultaneously.
- Act as a resource person to internal stakeholders for the application of various compensation programs, position and job management, various compensation cycles and processes;
- Ensure the planning and monitoring of annual processes (budget planning, bonus and salary review processes, etc.);
- Conduct external surveys on overall compensation and for specific positions;
- Prepare and conduct training and coaching for internal teams;
- Accompany HR business partners in the development of salary offers and internal equity analysis for hiring, promotions and other projects;
- Act as a consultant for the configuration and implementation of various compensation programs in HR systems;
- Review job classification requests and make recommendations;
- Maintain and continually improve compensation related policies and processes.
Are you interested in joining a growing Quebec-based company that is globally recognized in its field? We are waiting for your CV!