Coordinator, writing, proofreading and translation
The fabulous Novea Recrutement team is looking for someone with specific skills in writing, proofreading, revision and (simple) translation of documents to support our proactive and dynamic team.
We specialize in legal, administrative, human resources, marketing and executive recruitment, and are looking to expand our fabulous team! Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal, but we advocate flexibility by offering the possibility of working from home at 100% (or almost!). Start date would be in September 2022.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Old Port
- Dedicated, dynamic and ambitious team;
- Informal, flexible and challenging work environment;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year in addition to the closing of the office during the holidays;
- Fully paid group insurance program;
- RRSP with employer-employee contributions;
- Bonus based on profit sharing;
- Wellness Spending Account;
- Personal days;
- Possibility of 100% telework (or almost!).
- Possess a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Have a degree in translation, linguistics, communications, administration or any other relevant field, and have at least one year of experience;
- French and English bilingualism, mainly in writing;
- Be organized, meticulous, professional, creative and dynamic – don’t be afraid to put your grain of salt at all levels of the company;
In this role, you will be called upon to correct, revise, proofread and translate simple documents using online tools and format various documents (in French and English), including CVs, cover letters, interview notes, reference checks, job postings, articles, marketing content and more. You will also be responsible for writing job postings, articles on our website, marketing content and internal forms relating to mandates and our customers, in addition to participating in various writing projects and optimization of our working methods in order to ensure the quality of external and internal documents.
You want to actively participate in the development of a company? You want to be part of a dynamic, professional and passionate team? You like to be independent and autonomous in your duties? WE WANT TO MEET YOU!