Customer Success Manager
Our client is a regulatory technology company (RegTech) that has been founded five (5) years ago. As the company is growing, our client is currently looking for two (2) Customer Success Managers to complete its great team based downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Strong focus on innovation, creativity, personal and professional development;
- A collaborative and open-minded company work environment;
- Competitive salary plus bonus;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation;
- Flexible and hybrid work schedul;
- Group benefits paid 90% by the employer;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses including the purchase of office equipment.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar position in a company working in the technology field in addition to experience in B2B (SaaS a major asset);
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools such as the Office suite and Salesforces (CRM);
- Fluently bilingual (french and english – both written and spoken);
- Patient, with an emotional intelligence developed, a great ability to communicate clearly and transparently, and to adapt to different personalities and situations;
- Proactive person who likes multitasking and is result-oriented.
- Lead the onboarding process for all customers;
- Make improvements to the onboarding program based on customers feedback;
- Act as a point of contact for all questions, issues, inquiries, and provide support to customers;
- Propose new services or products to existing customers in collaboration with other departments;
- Lead the referral program and develop case studies;
- Be aware of trends, and monitor and track competitors’ activities;
- Produce various weekly reports and stay on top of the objectives established by the company.
You want to participate in the growth of a company? You are committed to providing a great customer experience and are solution-oriented? What are you waiting for?