Please note that this position is filled
Our client is a renowned firm that gathers various professionals with broad skills, including lawyers, scientists, and engineers specialized in intellectual property and business law. He is currently looking for an E-Billing Specialist to join his team of Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Accounting and Finance
- Work environment that offers a great latitude and autonomy once the integration process is over;
- Company that values knowledge sharing and the contribution of new ideas to optimize existing processes;
- Possibility of professional development in the medium term to the role of E-Billing Team Coordinator;
- Three (3) weeks of vacations upon hiring;
- Full group insurance and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Employee assistance program (EAP) and telemedicine program for employee and family;
- Flexible remote work policy and possibility to finish at noon one (1) Friday out of two (2);
- Many computer training courses offered annually to develop everyone skills.
- Diploma of college studies (DCS) or vocational studies (DVS) in accounting or administration, equivalent experience seen as an asset;
- Proven experience in e-billing, experience with the “E-Billing” platform is seen as an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office, SLQ and XML is seen as an asset (training will be provided if needed);
- Strong interest for digital data and production of reports;
- Accuracy, attention to details, perseverance and autonomy;
- Ease to work with digital data and to learn new software;
- Ability to solve configuration issues;
- Ability to manage time well and complete tasks on a timely manner.
- Program electronic bills to be sent to customers through their external platforms;
- Review customers’ guidelines and render a summary to the Customer Relations Manager to initiate processes;
- Set up customers’ e-billing accounts in third-party suppliers’ sites, submit rates for approval, maintain rates and enter budgets;
- Review, analyze and upload customers’ fee structures on suppliers’ sites;
- Manage user accounts and e-billings submission using “e-Billing Hub” to track the progression;
- Suggest solutions to appeal rejections by working in close collaboration with lawyers and paralegals;
- Collaborate with internal and external customers in the implementation of e-billing systems.
You’d like to share your knowledge and play a key role in the sending of e-billings for a dynamic company that promotes professional development? Apply now!