Our client, a leading national firm, recognized for its level of excellence and its large-scale mandates, is currently looking for two (2) Environmental Lawyers to join its Downtown Montreal’s office.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Opportunity to work on major files as well as with Canadian and International clients;
- Firm advocating for diversity and inclusion through the implementation of various in-house programs;
- Group insurance program fully paid by the employer (drug, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability);
- Four (4) weeks of paid vacation per year;
- Possibility to contribute to a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP);
- Robust in-house professional development and mentoring program;
- Pro bono initiatives;
- Support for early career professionals to get involved in community and professional organizations.
- Member of the Quebec Bar;
- One (1) to five (5) years of experience in environmental law, commercial and transactional law, regulatory law, litigation or any other relevant field;
- Bilingualism is imperative;
- Very good ability to work under pressure and excellent management of priorities;
- Self-educated person who is passionate about his work, who enjoys reading and always learning more in his field of expertise;
- Ability to act as the resource person for different practice groups and provide them with support;
- Good ability to adapt to different people.
In the course of their duties, Environmental Lawyers will be involved in a diverse practice in environmental law, commercial and transactional law, regulatory law and litigation as of their employment. They must demonstrate a desire to practise exclusively in environmental law and enjoy working on compelling, although complex and high stakes, files.
You’d like to evolve within a prestigious firm renowned for the excellence of its cases? You want to be involved in large-scale operations alongside seasoned professionals? Send us your application now!