Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a major subsidiary of a Quebec-based global institution with offices in downtown Montreal, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of Operations for a temporary ten (10) month term. You wish to participate in the achievement of the team’s business objectives and have a strong involvement in the files? Read on!
- Full time, Temporary
- Montreal, Downtown
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment;
- Flexible schedule of 35 hours/week;
- Full insurance coverage from day one;
- Very competitive salary;
- Possibility of telecommuting and much more.
- At least seven (7) years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a similar capacity;
- Fluently bilingual;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Be thorough, detail-oriented, organized, proactive and versatile;
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism since you will be in daily contact with the company’s senior executives.
- Manage the agenda and emails;
- Organize and coordinate meetings (send invitations, prepare documents and files, follow up as necessary);
- Prepare, revise and format various documents;
- Plan and organize travel for some team members;
- Prepare expense reports;
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, etc.
Do you want to join an experienced team that promotes innovation? Do you want to work with passionate people who are committed to the realization of large-scale projects? This position is definitely for you!