Our client, an independent fund manager whose vocation is to invest in the infrastructure industry, is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join its team located in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Competitive salary and guaranteed annual bonuses;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year and many additional days off (i.e., closing of offices on holiday);
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions and group insurance almost fully paid by the employer valid upon hiring;
- Wellness accounts and allowance paid once a year for the purchase of work supply;
- Team-building activities often organized, and free snacks/fruits basket offered at the office every Monday.
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in secretariat or any other relevant diploma;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in the field;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both oral and spoken;
- Command of the Office Suite tools and command of the Concur software, an asset;
- Developed sense of organization, rigour, autonomy and discretion;
- Professionalism and courtesy;
- Intellectual curiosity, sense of initiative and solution-oriented.
- Manage the agenda of the company’s many presidents and CEOs;
- Plan strategic work meetings, whether they are virtual or in person;
- Manage emails and sometimes calls of presidents and CEOs;
- File documentation for presidents and CEOs;
- Manage electronic signatures on legal documents for the management;
- Make all bookings related to business trips;
- Enter expense accounts and make sure that employee expense accounts align with internal policies;
- Take over the administrative assistant duties while he·she is on vacation;
- Provide administrative support as for the management of donations and sponsorships;
- Plan corporate events (annual end of the year party, philanthropic events, etc.);
- Any other related task.
You are known for your ability to jungle many tasks at once? You’d like to join a company with collaborative values and where have lunch with your employer is a common practice? Send us your application!