Please note that this position is filled
Our client, an independent fund manager whose vocation is to invest in the infrastructure industry, is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join its team located in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Competitive salary and guaranteed annual bonuses;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year and many additional days off (i.e., closing of offices on holiday);
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions and group insurance almost fully paid by the employer valid upon hiring;
- Wellness accounts and allowance paid once a year for the purchase of work supply;
- Team-building activities often organized, and free snacks/fruits basket offered at the office every Monday.
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in secretariat or any other relevant diploma;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in the field;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both oral and spoken;
- Command of the Office Suite tools and command of the Concur software, an asset;
- Developed sense of organization, rigour, autonomy and discretion;
- Professionalism and courtesy;
- Intellectual curiosity, sense of initiative and solution-oriented.
- Manage the agenda of the company’s many presidents and CEOs;
- Plan strategic work meetings, whether they are virtual or in person;
- Manage emails and sometimes calls of presidents and CEOs;
- File documentation for presidents and CEOs;
- Manage electronic signatures on legal documents for the management;
- Make all bookings related to business trips;
- Enter expense accounts and make sure that employee expense accounts align with internal policies;
- Take over the administrative assistant duties while he·she is on vacation;
- Provide administrative support as for the management of donations and sponsorships;
- Plan corporate events (annual end of the year party, philanthropic events, etc.);
- Any other related task.
You are known for your ability to jungle many tasks at once? You’d like to join a company with collaborative values and where have lunch with your employer is a common practice? Send us your application!