Head of Global Compensation
Our client is an NPO that has been well established for almost twenty-five (25) years and is considered a strategic partner in the Quebec health care network. They are currently looking for a Head of Global Compensation for a temporary mandate of one (1) year. The office is located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
- Full time, Temporary
- Montreal, Ville Saint-Laurent
- Human Resources
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule of 35 hours per week;
- Group insurance plan;
- Defined benefit pension plan;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation;
- Stimulating, human and collaborative work environment.
- At least seven (7) years of relevant experience, including at least three (3) years in compensation and pay equity in a unionized work environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other related field;
- Experience in team management will be considered an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite and knowledge of SAP (an asset);
- Flawless French;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills as well as an excellent ability to handle several files simultaneously;
- Excellent organizational skills, rigour and ability to mobilize a work team towards common objectives.
- Evaluate and approve salary offers prepared by the consultant for promotions, demotions and hires;
- Oversee the annual review process of salary parameters and job evaluations;
- Advise various stakeholders in the interpretation and application of compensation policies and programs and ensure that the practices in place are fair and in compliance with legislation;
- Participate in the development of various compensation programs and policies;
- Ensure that total compensation programs meet the needs of the various employee groups and facilitate their consistent application;
- Promote a better understanding of all aspects of total rewards programs by educating employees;
- Ensure pay equity is maintained within the company;
- Participate in various internal committees;
- Implement improvements to increase productivity and efficiency of the teams;
- Manage the personnel and the budget under his authority.
You are looking for a role in a human organization where flexibility and work/family balance are top priorities? You want to put your team management skills to good use and you are known for your natural leadership skills? What are you waiting for?