Human Resources and Payroll Technician
Our client, an established real estate management organization with offices in the East-End of Montréal, is looking for a Human Resources and Payroll Technician to support their great HR team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, West
- Human Resources
- Good long-term job stability and vision;
- Competitive salary;
- 37.5 hour work week;
- Possibility of working from home;
- Collective Insurance package;
- Pension plan;
- Free parking on the premises.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in payroll processing and human resources;
- Certificate in Human Resources;
- Perfect French and intermediate English;
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools (knowledge of Nethris is an asset);
- Good analytical skills, dynamism, proactivity;
- Desire to improve processes.
- Participate in the recruitment of employees (job posting, job description, sorting of applications, telephone interviews, selection tests, etc.);
- Process the payroll of approximately 120 employees via the Nethris software;
- Create and update employee records in the database;
- Act as a contact person for all questions;
- Manage subscriptions to various trainings and related fees;
- Prepare and organize the arrival of new employees;
- Plan meetings with the managers;
- Organize corporate events.
Do you like to get involved in a company and use your creativity to establish new methods? You are passionate about human resources and payroll? This position is for you!