Human Resources Coordinator
Our client, a major law firm, is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for its Montreal office to support the talent team on a national basis.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human Resources
- Flexible work schedule of 33,75 hours per week with a hybrid work from home policy;
- Stimulating work environment that allows for autonomy and creativity;
- Complete group insurance (drug, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability) paid at 70% by the employer;
- Access to the firm’s pension plan after three (3) months of continuous service with employer’s contribution (% varies according to the number of years of continuous service);
- Three (3) weeks vacation and two (2) personal days.
- A certificate or bachelor’s degree in human resources. A degree in progress in this field will also be considered;
- Have more than two (2) years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a professional environment and in a larger work environment;
- Be technologically savvy, go-getter, organized, able to manage multiple files at once while respecting priorities, approachable and comfortable interacting with the firm’s clients (internal departments);
- Good oral skills and excellent written skills in both French and English, bilingualism in writing is a requirement.
- Perform employee absence and leave management;
- Represent National Talent Services at meetings and send regular communications to appropriate individuals;
- Coordinate exit interviews and prepare summary feedback;
- Update data in the human resources management system;
- Prepare annual evaluation documents for professionals and employees;
- Update existing content on the Talent Services’ portal;
- Respond to requests from members of the firm regarding Talent Services;
- And much more!
You recognize yourself in this posting and would you like to contribute to a dynamic work team ? Send us your application now !