Human Resources Generalist
Considered as one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry, our client is currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist for a one (1) year mandate with the possibility of permanence. The office is located in Montreal in the Ville-Émard area.
- Full time, Temporary
- Montreal, Ville-Émard
- Human Resources
- Work schedule of 37.5 hours per week in hybrid mode;
- Group insurance plan after three (3) months of service;
- Free gym on site;
- Free breakfast and lunch;
- Modern and easily accessible office (prime location!).
- At least six (6) months experience in a human resources related role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business Administration;
- Fluently bilingual (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of the Office suite as well as Bamboo HR and Céridient (an asset);
- Sense of initiative, proactivity, open-mindedness and dynamism.
- Manage compensation and benefits plans and general payroll processing;
- Carry out the entire process of recruiting talent (from the intake of needs to the integration of the new resource);
- Participate in the employee training and development plan: identify the resources to be trained and the appropriate training, organize the training and validate the impact of the training on job performance;
- Provide support to employees in various HR related areas such as leave, compensation and CNESST files and resolve any issues that may arise;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies, special projects and internal communications;
- Performs performance management duties, including employee performance appraisals;
- Collect and update HR information in HRIS to ensure all employee records are current and confidential;
- Ensure compliance with employment rights legislation.
Would you like to join a growing company where teamwork and recognition are emphasized on a daily basis? Are you known for your resourcefulness and versatility? This role is definitely for you!