Human Resources Manager
Our client, a prestigious law firm with major mandates and a solid reputation, is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join its dynamic team. The offices are located in downtown Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Human Resources
- Competitive base salary and performance bonus;
- Flexible 35h/week schedule with the possibility to work remotely;
- Full range of benefits;
- Health and wellness account;
- A stimulating work environment where excellence and innovation are promoted on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration or any other field deemed relevant;
- At least ten (10) years of experience in human resources, more specifically in payroll, benefits and HRIS, in a professional environment;
- Fluently bilingual;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite and UKG (an asset);
- Strong leadership skills, developed sense of initiative and ability to anticipate needs;
- Rigour, professionalism, excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage several files
- Supervise a team of two people;
- Manage job evaluations, salary grades, job titles, bonuses and incentive programs;
- Prepare and manage salary recommendations, compensation and benefits surveys, pay equity, policies and market analysis;
- Participate in performance management and annual salary review;
- Manage disability files and meet regularly with the external case manager;
- Manage benefit files for all employees;
- Identify process improvement opportunities, including regular audits to ensure data integrity in HRIS and other systems as well as coordinating the implementation of certain HRIS modules;
- Oversee payroll for the Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver offices;
- Act as a strategic partner on certain HR issues and problems.
You would like to join a stimulating work environment and work with people who are passionate about their field? You are known for your leadership skills and your ability to handle several files at once? What are you waiting for?