Human Resources National Manager
Our client, a purchasing group that aims to be the distributor of choice in the automotive aftermarket, is currently looking for a Human Resources National Manager to joint its team located in Boucherville.
- Full time, Permanent
- Human Resources
- National scale responsibilities along with a strategic part and a great leeway attributed to the role;
- Highly competitive global salary;
- Four (4) days of remote work per week and occasional trips across Canada;
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions and group insurance effective upon hiring;
- Reimbursement of dues or expenses related to relevant training;
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year;
- Work supply provided (cellphone, laptop, screens, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the manufacturing or retail field, and understanding of the locational reality;
- Perfect bilingualism (French and English);
- Ability to handle confidential files in a professional and efficient way;
- Good understanding of provincial laws;
- Developed sense of initiatives, willingness to bring new procedures, entrepreneurial spirit;
- Leadership and autonomy.
- Accompany HR trading partners in different areas, as well as supervise and support their development;
- Work closely with store management team to ensure the quality of their HR functions;
- Provide guidance and advice to managers on issues related to the HR management;
- Proactively identify skills and resources to fill individual and team gaps;
- Ensure compliance of all HR policies and procedures in stores;
- Analyze the efficiency of HR operations and policies;
- Act as a change agent in a context of sustained growth;
- Contribute to the proper management and take part in the optimization of the global HR management system;
- Provide recommendations from an HR perspective.
You’d like to evolve within a constantly changing environment that gives a great latitude in terms of responsibilities? You share the same values of diversity, inclusion and respect as the company? Send us your application!