Human Resources Professional
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, a company specialized in the civil engineering and industrial building fields, is currently looking for a Human Resources Professional to join its team located in Dorval.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Dorval
- Human Resources
- Stimulating and challenging work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule and hybrid remote work policy;
- Group insurance partly paid by the employer, wellness account and reimbursement of professional order initiation fees;
- Several team building activities organized (happy hours, sports pool, BBQ, group training sessions, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, in Labour Relations or any other related training;
- Member of the certified human resources professionals (CHRP), seen as an asset;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Good command of French and English, and expertise with the Office Suite tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Knowledge of laws, charters and standards with regard to labour law;
- Dynamism, rigour at work and discretion;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Expertise in an advisory role.
- Coach and advise managers on various aspects of HR management;
- Carry out full recruitment cycles;
- Actively participate to various major corporate HR projects and adapt HR strategies when needed;
- Collect and analyze HR performance indicators;
- Follow-up on the onboarding and integration process and provide support to managers during the probatory period of new employees;
- Update employee files and carry out disciplinary notices issued by the OSH director;
- Ensure the compliance of policies, programs and procedures related to staff management;
- Plan and coordinate training activities with internal or external collaborators;
- Manage parental, sick, and unpaid leaves, as well as other absences;
- Any other related tasks.
You are a team player and would like to bring your expertise within a company that has values of collaboration and respect? Send us your application now!