Human Resources Technician
Please note that this position is filled
Our client, an award-winning Canadian architectural firm that has been in the market for almost forty years, is currently looking for a Human Resources Technician to join their great team. The offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Old Port
- Human Resources
- Hybrid and flexible work schedule of 35 hours per week plus a summer schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Complete range of group insurance;
- Health and wellness account of $300;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses (membership fees, transportation tickets, etc.);
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment with a lot of challenges.
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar role in a professional environment;
- DEP, AEC or a Certificate in Human Resources (or any other field deemed relevant);
- Perfect bilingualism (both oral and written);
- Knowledge of the FolksRH platform (an asset);
- Proactivity, strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team spirit.
- Coordinate the recruitment application process (job posting, resume screening, initial interviews);
- Search for the best talent on the various platforms (headhunting);
- Create partnerships with schools and universities;
- Ensure a good candidate experience by doing the necessary follow-ups;
- Promote the employer brand to candidates;
- Compile and update data in the database (employee files, training chart, group insurance follow-up, workforce movement, etc.);
- Follow up on the budget of the human resources department;
- Provide payroll support;
- Participate in other related projects linked to the Human Resources department.
You want to join a dynamic and creative organization? You are one of those who wants to do more and participate in various projects related to human resources? What are you waiting for!