Our client, a firm whose principal mission is to support organizations in order to prevent and resolve problematics in the workplace, is currently seeking for a junior investigator to complete its great team.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Outremont
- Human Resources
- Flexible work schedule (possibility of working 4 days a week);
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- 100% work from home possibility;
- Four (4) weeks vacations;
- Possibility of growth within the role and the company;
- Stimulating work environment based on collaboration and surpassing oneself.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or industrial relations;
- Between 1 (one) and 3 (three) years experience in conducting workplace survey;
- Member of human resources professional association CHRP/CIRP;
- Bilingualism (French and English, oral and written).
- Developed interpersonal skills, rigor, sense of initiative and analytical skills.
- Actively participate in the firm’s mission by supporting client with issues related to the work environment;
- Prepare analysis and surveys for the clients;
- Propose adapted solutions in order to solve the various problems encountered;
- Write detailed reports that would be presented to the client;
- Prepare and give various trainings.
You want to use your expertise and participate concretely in large-scale projects? Are you looking for a work environment that promote collaboration and where it is possible to grow as a professional? We would love to chat with you!