Our client, a global leader in the industrial field, is currently looking to fill a Legal Advisor position for its offices located in Saint-Laurent.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Ville Saint-Laurent
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Full range of group insurance mostly paid by the employer;
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer contributions;
- Allocated amount for a wellness account;
- Work equipment, including a cellphone, provided;
- Many team building activities organized.
- A member of the Quebec Bar or any other Bar of the Canadian Bar Association;
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of experience in commercial law in an environment that promotes working on various legal issues;
- A previous experience as an in-house Legal Advisor would be considered an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Ability to manage a diverse clientele and good popularization capacity;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Support the company’s internal clientele, both operationally and strategically, in their initiatives and in the identification of legal and business risks;
- Get involved in marketing initiatives and the company’s management of intellectual property portfolio;
- Work on major contracts (customers, sale of products, procurement, distribution, licensing, etc.);
- Provide advice on regulatory, real estate and environmental law issues;
- Negotiate, draft and manage a wide range of commercial contracts;
- Any other related tasks.
You’d like to evolve in a company that flies high, where the work atmosphere is friendly and where professional development opportunities are numerous? Send us your application!