Legal Assistant, Compliance
Our client, a five (5) year old company in the regulatory technology field, is currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team based in downtown Montreal to support the Senior Legal Counsel in her duties.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Downtown
- Strong emphasis on innovation, creativity, personal and professional development;
- A company focused on cooperation and that has the human being at heart;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule of 40 hours per week;
- Group insurance paid at 90% by the employer;
- Reimbursement of certain expenses (cell phone, purchase of office equipment, etc.);
- New office currently under construction.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in a similar position within a professional services environment;
- Interest in the world of technology;
- Legal secretarial background, meaning an ASP in legal secretarial or any other related field;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Salesforce CRM an asset);
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Good attention to detail, organizational skills, critical thinking, and ability to work in a team.
- Draft, fill out and review various documents related to contracts;
- Participate in the drafting and layout of letters, correspondence, requests, internal procedures, etc.;
- Translate various documents;
- Respond to all client inquiries;
- Enter new clients into the database and update files as needed;
- Researching laws, regulations and legal articles;
- In addition to evolving to more responsibilities (taking minutes, resolutions, billing, social networking, etc.).
Change is something that stimulates you and does not scare you? Would you like to be part of the company’s evolution by assisting in its daily activities? Do you like to optimize procedures and share your ideas with your colleagues? Apply now!